Friday, July 25, 2014

Freebie!

If you start following Leaping Into First Grade With Ms. Schear......... AND it is a great time to follow me because new blog= tons of freebies.
                                     This is my SPOT folders (parent/teacher communication)..
                                                                      Cover
                                                    Contract        and              Rules
If you sign up to follow me, I will email you my SPOT folder printables and in an editable form. All you do is add some names........ and a great way to communicate between parent and teacher. If you follow... Leave your email in the comments and I will email My SPOT folder ideas and printables.
Let me know what you think so far?
Ms. Schear

No comments:

Post a Comment